Sunday 22 September 2013

Scripture & Prayer

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. (1 Peter 1:3-5) ESV.

Heavenly Father, I have received your great mercy. I thank you sincerely. Now I have been born again, have a living hope and salvation. Let my faith, my relationship with you, remain unmovable by your divine strength every day. Refresh me with your abundant grace and mercy. Father, may my life glorify Jesus as I experience more of your love each new day. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment